Today, I’m extremely excited to share that Plugin Rank is joining the Awesome Motive family.
Iain Poulson (founder of Plugin Rank) has done a phenomenal job in building a powerful rank tracking software for WordPress plugin owners.
As soon as I started using it, I fell in love. This is an essential tool for all WordPress plugin owners who’re looking to grow their plugin business.
At Awesome Motive, we have been using an internal tool to help us with plugin rank tracking, but the PluginRank.com tool is way more powerful than what we had built internally.
So I contacted Iain to see if he’d be interested in collaborating with us, and those conversations led us to an acquisition.
Given our experience running a suite of popular WordPress plugins, Plugin Rank is a perfect fit for our family of products.
Who are we?
We’re the team behind some of the most popular plugins and resources in the WordPress ecosystem:
- WPBeginner – the largest free WordPress resource site for beginners.
- OptinMonster – popular conversion optimization software that helps you convert abandoning visitors into subscribers and customers.
- WPForms – the most beginner friendly WordPress form builder.
- MonsterInsights – the most popular WordPress Analytics plugin that helps you grow your business with confidence.
- WP Mail SMTP – the #1 plugin that helps improve your WordPress email deliverability.
- SeedProd – the best landing page builder for WordPress.
- RafflePress – powerful WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow your website traffic.
- Smash Balloon – the #1 social media feed plugin for WordPress.
- All in One SEO – powerful WordPress SEO plugin to help boost your search engine rankings.
- PushEngage – one of the leading web push notification software to help you connect with visitors after they leave your website.
- … and many more.
Collectively our WordPress plugins are used on over 17 million websites. Yes, we know a thing or two about building awesome products that customers love.
What does this acquisition mean for existing users?
Aside from new ownership change, it’s business as usual. You can continue to use the software that you love without any interruptions.
If you’re on our Starter plan, you will now get double the number of keywords as before 🙂
On your billing invoices, you will now see our company name, Awesome Tools, LLC.
Since Plugin Rank was a side project for Iain, he will not be joining our team. Our team at Awesome Motive will continue to build and maintain the software.
With our experience and a dedicated team, we plan to add several new features and improvements to Plugin Rank in the near future.
I want to thank Iain for all the hard work he put into Plugin Rank, and I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
I also want to thank all users who have supported Plugin Rank so far, and I hope to earn your support for years to come.
CEO of Awesome Motive